Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP)
STRATEGY, MARKET & COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE:
Established in 1986, SCIP is a global nonprofit membership organization for everyone involved in creating and managing business knowledge. Its mission is to enhance the success of its members through leadership, education, advocacy, and networking. Specifically, SCIP provides education and networking opportunities for business professionals working in the rapidly growing fields of strategy and competitive intelligence. Today SCIP has chapters as well as alliance partnerships with independent affiliate organizations around the world.
COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE MAGAZINE:
SCIP flagship title, Competitive Intelligence, is the only subscription publication focused solely on strategic and competitive intelligence. Produced continuously since 1998, its content covers all aspects of intelligence practice, including (but not limited to):
- Acquisition, management, and distribution of competitive information
- Selection and application of analytical techniques
- Growth and focus of the intelligence function on key decision-makers’ requirements
- Advances in specialized intelligence methods: events, science/technology, financial, etc.
- Development and application of best-in-class practices
- Case studies of intelligence functions and processes
- Advanced analytical techniques from government and academia
The majority of article authors are practitioners working in a corporate environment. These authors report on the best practices and new developments originating in corporations, governments, and universities. Articles are original work, not published elsewhere. SCIP does not accept articles that primarily promote services or products. SCIP works with the author in a collaborative environment to provide readers a top-quality product. Article submissions are extensively reviewed by a subject-matter expert for content, relevance, and uniqueness, then comprehensively edited for continuity and style.
Content Source: https://www.scip.org